I am currently a research scholar in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal. I am pursuing my Ph.D. under the supervision of Prof. Sandip Chakraborty. I am also a member of the research group Ubiquitous Networked Systems Lab (UbiNet).
My research interests include the areas of Millimeter Wave Sensing, FMCW Radars, HCI, Next generation cellular networks, Embedded systems, IoT, UAV, etc.
Primary Research Experience
- Experience with mmWave and acoustic FMCW signal processing techniques. I have used mmWave and accoustic FMCW sensors for localization, tracking and activity recognition of humans under indoor environments.
- Hands-on experience in hardware prototyping including circuit design, circuit debugging, deployment. Developed prototype hardwares for Embedded Pollution Sensors mounted on a drone for air quality assesment.
- Experience conducting human research studies. Conducted real-time driver inattenviness study using COTS mmWave Radars by collecting doppler shifts in the mmWave data because of drivers attentive body movements, such as talking, yawning, nodding, etc.
- Experience with design of UAVs, control systems, RF communication devices. Developed drones using ArduCopter APM flight controller board and mounted air quality measurement sensors.
- Experience with Computer Networks, IoT devices, Distributed Sensor Networks. Worked on energy optimisation in 5G Cellular Networks, using network simulator ns-3.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur 2021 - present
PhD in Department of Computer Science and Engineering mmWave Sensing
National Institute of Technology Durgapur 2016 - 2020
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering 8.97 CGPA
Higher Secondary School 2014-2016
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,Gopalpur, Birbhum 95.4%
Secondary School 2014
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,Gopalpur, Birbhum 93.1%
- Best Project Award at ITR Chandipur, DRDO Project title: 3D Tracking and geolocalization of the target using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Participated in Festival of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (FINE) 2019 at NIF Gandhinagar, Gujarat from March 15 to 18, 2019.
- Presented a poster at the Workshop on Robotics and Assistive Technology (RAT 2019) organized by the National Institute of Technology Durgapur during January 3-5, 2019.
- 1st Position in Techmela, The annual science exhibition organized in AAROHAN 2019. AeTDrone: Aerial Environment Sensing and Traffic Monitoring with Drone(UAV) complete working prototype presented in Techmela.
- 1st Position in Onspot IoT Hackathon organized in AAROHAN 2019: The first position among 70 entries in IoT Hackathon. An intrusion detection system with a Raspberry Pi Zero working prototype is presented.
- IoT Hackathon Winner: 1st Position in Hackoverflow, IoT Hackathon organized in Aavishkar 2018, Techno-Management fest of NIT Durgapur by GNU LINUX USER’s GROUP and HackerEarth.
- District and School Topper in Higher Secondary Examination, CBHSE.